Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Utah


So I am back home this week for my friend Leslie's wedding. This is one of the many reasons why I am glad that I am back home right now.

My baby cousin Clark. Seriously he is one of the cutest EVER. But this is really the only reason why I am sad that I am here and not back in Denver...


Don't even try to tell me that he was not the coolest little boy ever. (That is Todd in case you couldn't tell) A true Jazz fan from the beginning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously have the best wife ever! I miss you honey! See you in 4 days!

I love you snaggle!!!!

Irions said...

Equally cute! :)
It was good to see you Monday & Wednesday!
Love you,
Gloria
PS Hang in there Todd

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

OH man you are right...that IS the best pic of Todd ever! And how cute is baby Clark! I have never seen him in real life...ever! I can't wait to someday!