We had a great Halloween this year. It started off a couple of weekends before with a party at the Glover's. So fun to see all those cute kids dressed up. My camera's batteries died so these are the only picture I got. We had a fun scavenger hunt and other Halloween games.
I also convinced Todd to take time out of his way too busy schedule to carve pumpkins with me. I mostly just wanted to see Emma's reaction to the inside of the pumpkin. She didn't really have one. For having so much energy, she isn't really phased by much. Obviously, her favorite part of the night was eating her candy.
We were also able to let Emma have a little practice run with Trick-or-Treating at Todd's office. It took her a while to get the hang of it but towards the end she was telling me "just take one" as she took 5-6 pieces from everyone. Is she not the cutest little bumblebee you have ever seen?
After Todd got home from work we ate our traditional dinner in a pumpkin and then headed out for some more Trick-or-Treating with Emma's best friend Remi. We tried to go to some of the townhomes around where we live but no one was home! We headed over to where the rest of our ward lives and had much more success. Emma filled her bucket up three times throughout the day. Don't worry, I am eating some of it right now. I am a good mom like that.
Emma was one tired girl after such a long day but she must have enjoyed it because she woke up the next morning asking to do all of the same things. Holidays are much more fun with Emma around.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Emma IS the cutest little bumblebee I've ever seen and you ARE a good mother for eating her candy! She shouldn't be eating all that junk! :) So good of you to take care of it for her! Looks like a fun day! We miss you all!
Kids bring back the magic of the holidays! How fun! She's darling! I love the "just take one." :)
cut cute cutest bumble bee!!
The answer to your question is YES she is the cutest bee I have ever seen. So cute! Looks like she had a grand adventure and your dinner in a pumpkin looks awesome. Love you guys!
Oh my the cutest little bee ever! I think she looks a lot like Todd too. And don't worry, next year when we can actually take Tallie trick or treating, I will eat all her candy. Such good moms we are!
Post a Comment