| I feel like this picture perfectly captures Miley's love and determination for food! |
In the morning the boys went golfing and my mom, Kimberly, the girls, and I went out to breakfast at the Silverfork Lodge. It is one of our favorites!
| Emma was obviously thrilled to take this picture! |
In the afternoon we went up to my Grandparent's cabin in Midway for the Nelson family reunion and July birthday party. It was so fun to be with our whole family. Two of my aunts returned from serving with their husbands as mission presidents in Germany and Tennessee so it was the first time in three years that all of my Grandfather's living children were together. It was great!
We did face painting, olympic games, had a bike parade, taffy toss, family trivia, and ate lots of food!
We also celebrated the July birthdays and anniversaries! Todd and I celebrated our 7th this month!
We tried to get a big group shot before too many people headed out. I believe my uncle counted there were 144 people there but they are not all in the picture. And that isn't even the whole family!
Here is everyone in my family who made it. Jeffrey, Brooke, and Graham were partying with her family.
Katelyn spent a good hour and a half in this swing begging people to push her. Whoever was taking a turn pushing her would get an ear full! "My name is Katelyn...Katelyn Glover! It is spelled K A V B L M (and whatever letter she decided came next.) My sisters are Emma and Miley..." and so on. She is one funny little girl.
We were supposed to watch fireworks at the cabin as well but my girls had had it by that point so we had to go home early. Lucky for us our neighbors down the street spent a ton of money on really cool aerial fireworks so we got our own private firework show in the comfort of our own front yard. Then we did some sparklers and called it a night.
It was a great day with family. I love any change I get to spend time with my family.





2 comments:
saw your cute dad at zupa's today and was hoping he was meeting you there but had no such luck. loved everything about this post espeeecially katelyn on the swing. best story.
Miley and the sucker! What a ham! I love her outfit :)
Post a Comment