Sunday, August 7, 2016

July Pictures

Most of our July happenings have already been recorded, but here are a few more pictures that didn't make it into the other posts.

Miley always looked like a dream when we went to the pool. It doesn't matter that her face rarely went in the water, she still always needed her goggles on.


Emma likes when I let her be more independent. She made lunch for all of us one day. 


I had been wanting to take the kids on a hike all summer so we finally went one Saturday. We went and hiked Lisa Falls up little cottonwood canyon and had a good time.







The girls and I all got free slurpees on 7/11 and Camden was sad that he was left out. I just really love his sad face.


We enjoyed going to the pool in the evenings after Todd got home from work sometimes. We basically had the pool all to ourselves.


Miley went through a phase where she came into our room every night and wouldn't wake us up but we would always find her asleep somewhere when we woke up to exercise. This was one of my favorite positions. I almost didn't see her there.


We had a great and busy month and are excited for things to slow down a little bit and to get into the routine of school and fall schedules.

No comments: