Our lives haven't been too eventful since the last post so don't feel like you are missing out on anything. Todd is graduating in a week and a half! Hooray for being done with school. I am just finishing up this semester and will be excited to have a whole two day break before I have to start again. At least I will be done soon.
We are headed up to Salt Lake in a few minutes but I will leave you with a little something to ponder until my next post. How many times do you think that it is normal for a person to sneeze at one time? Many would say anywhere from 1-3 times. I would say that most people sneeze twice and then are done. That is what I thought until I met Todd. I don't think there have been too many times where I have heard him sneeze less than 5 times in a row, one time I counted up to 9 sneezes. He is just the coolest, as you can clearly see in the picture displayed.
Don't worry he doesn't really dress like this. He was just in character for our murder mystery dinner. I just love him and think he looks cute so I put it up here. I will write more later.
5 comments:
Holy cow woman! i thought you died! haha. but glad to see you are still alive!
Clearly - its normal to sneeze only 3 times. Unfortunately Todd is a different breed and sneezes three times the amount of NORMAL people! Only kidding! Glad to see you updated your blog!
Oh my. hahahah I wish I would have seen this before I came over last night. That is one of the best looking pictures I have seen. Way to go, Todd. Love to you Melissa and I'm glad you came back to blog. I'm not even mad that it took you a month. Just a little disappointed. But really, it's fine.
You are SO rad. I love you! Just so you know that...I hope you do! About the sneezing thing...EVERY MORNING, without fail, when Cole is in the shower, he WAKES ME UP with his sneezing! It really is ridiculous. He probably sneezes at least 15 times, and then I go back to sleep and stop counting. What you do for love right?:)
I sneeze 3 times, never more, never less...and usually during my ed physc class. I think I am allergic to learning. muhahaha.
Thanks for noticing the hair. It has been dyed, trimmed & banged. It is a nice change. I think this fall I am going to go dark! Yikes.
You are so cute & you and Todd are so cute. I wish I saw you more. Your posts make me laugh because you are just so....Mezz.
I am glad you share in my obsession with the Bachelor. It rocks my world. And Noelle is adorable, I like her a lot. G watches the show too! He will be happy to learn that he isn't the only guy.
Post a Comment