Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Family Night

Well look at that, I don't post for over a month and now I am posting twice in one week! Sometimes having family night with only two people can be kinda boring. This Monday night was the best one ever. Todd doesn't get home until late now that he takes the bus so we don't have tons of time to have activities. We decided that since our race is coming up and we should be training we would go for a little run together. I was having a hard time being motivated so Todd decided he would entertain me. I am obsessed with "So You Think You Can Dance" so Todd wanted to show me his mad skills. Please see them displayed below.



I know Todd is looking great in his running clothes but he does have great form. He told me that if I post pictures of him I have to post a picture of me too. Mind you I haven't danced or stretched since my junior year in high school so don't judge me.



Also, please don't look at the cluttered house that I have right now. Sometimes I am embarrassed that I am too lazy to clean.

I am also aware that our eyes look retarded and red but I also don't want to fix that.

That is all, sorry about another pointless post.

10 comments:

emily mcd said...

Holy Flip! You are totally doing the splits in the air! MAD SKILLS! I'm pretty sure if I tried to do that for family night we'd end up with a trip to the ER instead.

An average mom named rachel said...

melissa! I love those pictures. I am still trying to get wes to try stuff like that. And ps... you did an excellent toe touch. You are even pointing your feet! :)

Swa said...

Yeah, that is pretty pathetic. You've really got to work on your form.

Sibber said...

wow, melissa... I wonder if you could do a more perfect split in the air? I DON"T THINK SO! Lovely mad acrobatic skills! Love ya... oh, and Todd has mad skills as well ;)

Nate + Carlee said...

Wow I am super impressed with your awesome jumping. There is no way I could even come CLOSE to that and I HAVE been stretching. A lot. Boo.

Megan Miley and Chris said...

What in the world?!?! Your legs are a straight line! In other words you are freaking flexible!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Holy CRAP!! I couldn't do that if someone paid me a bazillion dollars to do so! WOW! That rules! I'm with Emers...it would be STRAIGHT to the ER for me!

Rachele said...

Melissa! Holy smokes. You're incredible. That picture is impressive! But, ok, you said the directions were super easy on that one website...haha, I guess I'm super computer retarded because I can't figure it out! I need help. :(

Nordhoff Family said...

Just remember who taught how to do that :) j/k

brynne frei said...

Please never say not to judge you because you haven't done a toe touch in a long time because that looked nice to me haha. Did you watch So You Think You Can Dance last week and see the amazing toe touch the boy did on the results show Thursday night. Dantzel and I had to rewind it and watch it again because it was so great.