Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trains

This is how Todd and I feel about living right next to the train tracks. We live right by where they change directions and so alot of the time the trains have to stop to have the engineers change the tracks that the trains are on. Sometimes the train sits there for like 30 minutes. That is the worst story ever. Today we went out to go for a walk and we had to stand and wait for a while because the train was stopped, so we took pictures to show you how we felt about it.


P.S. Totally unrelated to this post but Todd wanted me to tell you about another advantage of Ricardo. He wanted to wash him the other day so he rode on over to the do it yourself car wash places. All of the stalls were being used so he walked up to someone that had just finished using the foam brush and asked him if he could borrow it. Now it sparkles. So there you go, free scooter washes.

5 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

That's why living in Denver is going to RULE!! Can't wait until you get here!

RussandHeidi said...

I can totally relate! Dang those blasted trains! I just sent you an email with our old apt info! Hope it helps!--Heidi

brynne frei said...

I would love to live by train tracks so I can't sympathize with you. Sorry.

brynne frei said...

But really, I would hate it too and love the vespas so much. Me and Dantzel will have to drive over to visit you and the four of us can cruise Provo together.

dan and laura said...

I love your blog Melissa!! Hope things are going great!