Saturday, May 3, 2008

Go Jazz!

So I really don't have anything to write about. Well that is a lie, we have done a lot of fun things lately, we just didn't ever have our camera with us and we all know that a post without pictures isn't as fun.

First and most important thing to talk about is the Jazz. Hooray for them finally beating Houston. I know you all are saying "I didn't know Melissa even knew anything about basketball, why does she care about the Jazz?" The truth is I really still don't know very much and I don't care too much except for the fact that Todd and Tally love the Jazz so much that their happiness at times is dependent on whether they win or not, so when the Jazz win, I win.

Todd is done with school! Yahoo! I am so proud of him for finishing. He keeps saying that he isn't really done with school because he still has to study for and take the CPA exam which is kinda worse than going to school. At least he doesn't have to go to class anymore. I got a lovely 3 day break from school and am already back at it. It isn't very fun to be in school in the spring and summer but at least I will be done for good after! Todd is so nice and is waiting to walk for graduation until August with me. He is such a nice husband. It will be fun to pretend like we graduated at the same time.

To celebrate Todd being done with school and me being done with the hardest semester ever, Todd surprised me with a little weekend getaway to the Zermatt Lodge in Midway. It was so fun to just relax and not have to worry about anything. We didn't have our camera so I was sad about that, just trust me that it was fun. We went swimming even though it was snowing outside, needless to say we were the only ones in the pool/hot tub. My parents also let us go to the Jazz game with them for game 4. It was very loud there. Don't worry about us sitting on the third to last row in the upper bowl. It was so fun to be there though!

Todd is starting a new job up in Salt Lake next week. With gas being so expensive he has decided that he is going to take the bus up and back every day, don't worry about the two and a half hours each way. He will be able to study for his test on the ride hopefully so that will be good. I won't get to see him as much as I do now, but I guess I just need to get used to it because that is how it will be when he starts his job in Denver.

Anyway that is all, our life isn't very exciting but I thought that I was spending so much time on my blog changing the background and things like that, that I may as well update. I think I like to work on how my blog looks more than what it says.

Sorry for the series of pointless posts.

9 comments:

Laurie Marsh said...

no pointless posts! They are great, that is all. Love you

Nelly Belly said...

That Jazz game was crazy mate, congrats for being a bandwagon fan like myself. The last Jazz game I watched is when we played the Bulls in the finals a bamillion years ago. Go us. And go tripple double back flips.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

can I just tell you how happy your posts make me? Well, WAY HAPPY! Here goes...GO JAZZ! I LOVE the Jazz, so I can sympathize with your bro and hubb! Next, seriously CAN'T WAIT for you to get here! When do you get here? Where are you living? Can I pinch you? Go ahead and e-mail me!

Rosalie Ringwood said...

I love your blog! It looks so great! Hooray for brown! You are the best. Love ya

Sibber said...

Your blog is great! I can't wait to see them from Denver! That will be EVEN MORE FUN! As for the Jazz.. I'm with you... I'm in a house full of Jazz fans, and if they are happy, all's right with the world! I LOVE YER GUTS!!! That is all!

Rachel and Eric said...

Melissa:
I love that Todd is going to take the bus. You guys are so frugal, I love it! I'm thinking you guys need to come to New Mexico because it's so much more fun here! There's not near as many Mexicans and Native Americans in Utah...

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hey there, Glover family! James and I found you guys! What a treat! We need to have you guys over soon because it would be a shame to lose touch with you guys. Congrats on graduation, Todd!

Nordhoff Family said...

You are not a stalker to want to read our blog. I was your coach you know!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey this is your lucky husband telling you that you need to update your blog!!!! I know you dont have time to update your blog so I will wake you up at 5 tomorrow to update it....heheheheh