Sunday, April 19, 2009

I wish I was here

In response to Sarah Jane's tag forever ago (even though I am not even sure she was talking about me Melissa, but we will pretend that she was). Here is the sixth picture in my sixth folder.


This is Todd and me on our Honeymoon in wonderful Cancun. (It's fun mom, they have bikes you can rent :)) I wish I was there right now instead of living in cold Colorado where it has snowed all weekend long. Boo to the snow, I can't wait for summer!

I tag Emily, Amanda, Leslie, and Brynne (only if you are creepin me Brynne). I guess you are supposed to post the sixth picture in your sixth folder saved on your computer.

10 comments:

Emily said...

I hear ya! So tired of the snow! SOOO TIRED OF THE SNOW!
Thanks for tagging me... we'll see what I find!

brynne frei said...

hahaha don't fret - definitely a creeper! loved the pic. oh my. i am such a creep. can't wait and am so happy i got a shout out on your blog. love you girf.

Swa said...

Of course I tagged you! Don't ya just love looking back at honeymoon pictures? It makes me want to go on another one!

jessica said...

you're alive!!!! yay!

love you!

Tally Ringwood said...

I like that picture for 2 reasons.

1) todd's baaaaggy shirt

2) that is about as tan as the 2 of you get,and you really do look tan.

Love you two

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Nothing better than a hotel that rents bikes!! You know it's the best! I love you guys. Cutest new page!

Jessica said...

Looks like a BLAST! We miss you and Todd a whole lot - Maybe we'll have to plan a trip to denver to see how you are doing.

Glovers said...

It's about time you updated your blog. More Please!

Laurie Marsh said...

ok, super cute blog! I am being brave and following your fine example and doing a blog. Am I too old?!

Brian and Carly said...

I wish I was there too! I could use a vacation. Hope you guys are doing well!