Our good friends Kevin are Emily and moving on to responsible lives and bought themselves the cutest little house! We are so excited for them, so excited that we even were nice enough to help them move! This is the only picture I got before our camera died. The boys did a great job organizing that truck!
I have a confession. I love love love watching the Food Network. (You know that makes me cool) One of my favorite shows is Food Network Challenge. If you haven't watched it you should, it is great. Anyway my wonderful husband "surprised" me and took me to a taping because it is filmed here in Denver! It was great. They made bridges out of "rice cereal." Emily and I decided that we should have been in the competition, the winner gets $10,000.
This was my second favorite bridge, this guy won the competition last year but I guess the judges just hated him this year.
This was, in my opinion, the worst bridge of them all. Mostly because it took me about 25 minutes to figure out how it was even a bridge.
This bridge was my favorite and may or may not have won. Well really it did so sorry if any of you actually watch this show besides me and I ruined it for you.
This is just a picture of me with the host Keagan behind me. Emily and I are basically his biggest fans. Not really, I just have never really met anyone famous before so I felt cool, even though I didn't even really talk to him besides saying "oh, hey".And here are the wonderful Kevin and Emily, sorry about cutting your face half off Kevin and sorry about you being red because of the lights. You can see one of the judges of the show standing in the background in the white jacket.
Thanks so much Todd for thinking to take me. It was so much fun and I am sure we will be going to another one some time soon!
Moving on to the next exciting thing, we went home to Utah for just a quick weekend trip. It was fun to see and spend time with my family. We went there to see Wicked and it was just as good the second time as the first. Kimberly had prom that night so she did not get to come with us but we had fun helping her get ready. She looked beautiful as always.
Todd went golfing in the rain with his brother in the morning and then we went out to lunch with Leslie and Doug. Thanks again for hanging out with us guys, we had fun! This picture has nothing to do with what I just said, I just think Todd looks cute so I put it on here.
Here we are waiting for the play to start. Tally is clearly thrilled to be there.

And we were lucky to be able to hang out with these cute cute boys (and I guess we had fun hanging out with their parents too). I just think that Lincoln looks like a cute little teddy bear. Bentley was in time out so he was not too excited about getting his picture taken.
And finally I will leave you all with a picture of my very fashionable husband and his little brother Ryan. This is what he likes to drive in apparently. This is why I married him.




7 comments:
Ha ha ha! Fun post! I just love you to death! MOM
I feel so lucky to have my boys on your blog. I like reading your blog. You should blog more often.
holy tamales Melissa! I watched that on TV!!! I wish I would have known to watch for you. that totally random because I don't watch that much TV but I just happened to see that!
Melissa,
I think that is just the coolest thing you got to go to the Food Network. Love that Show! You will have to get tickets again. So cool. Love the updates on your life!
Fun times! Drew and I have talked about going to the Food Network Challenge. That would be so cool. You'll have to tell us how to get tickets. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip to UT.
it is now June...
I miss you, that is all
Post a Comment