So I realize that I am the worst blogger ever but for the three of you, especially Tally, who still read this blog here is an update. Even though Tally was with me for all of these events, he still wants me to update so here you go brother!
We were lucky and got to go to wonderful California with my family in June. Love it there, especially when we get to go to Disneyland. I know I am 22 but I still love it every time I go, so there!

Sometimes Todd would get a little tired when we were at Disneyland, (this was only his second time there) and he would just need to lay down and take a little power nap. Love that husband!

We had good weather the whole time we were there. I actually would have liked it to have been a little more sunny but at least it didn't rain EVERY DAY like is has been here in Denver so I was happy. Here is just a picture of the family being just as happy that they got an ice cream cone.
We made a little stop at the temple in Newport.
We spent two days at the beach. The beach is loved by all except for me. I don't like getting sand all over me. Who even thinks that water and sand are a good combination? Not me. So I enjoy the beach as long as I don't get in the water. Please don't be jealous by how tan I look in the following pictures. My family wishes they could be more like me.

Todd thinks he is cool looking off in the distance. This was right after he spotted the baby seal that came to shore, he was very proud of himself. Again, love that husband.
And to top of the trip, especially for Tally, we all enjoyed an Angel's baseball game. They won so that always makes it more enjoyable. Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun trip! We loved spending time with everyone. I wish we could go back next week. Who needs to work?
We were crazy enough to run the Ragnar "Wasatch Back" Relay race again this year. We had most of the same people this year as last year which made it fun. Todd's brother Chad was the only one smart enough to not to it again. I am officially retired from the race. Jeffrey will be coming home from him mission and will probably want to run it next year so I am a nice sister and will let him take my place. 188 miles over two days no matter how many people are running with me is just not my thing.
For your viewing pleasure I thought I would post this picture of me getting ready for my night run. I know you are all jealous of my good looks, no need to tell me. I really am just putting this up here because I feel like Todd always gets the embarrassing pictures of him on here but never me, so here you go!

Here is the team at the finish line! It was raining this year when we finished so that is why we all look so beautiful.

Well there you have it. That is my update. Nothing too exciting going on in our lives. Our two year anniversary is coming up next Sunday! I am sure glad that Todd married me. He is a gem and as mentioned before I love him. We are going on a little vacation to celebrate so maybe I will be posting again before October. I make no promises.
We were lucky and got to go to wonderful California with my family in June. Love it there, especially when we get to go to Disneyland. I know I am 22 but I still love it every time I go, so there!

Sometimes Todd would get a little tired when we were at Disneyland, (this was only his second time there) and he would just need to lay down and take a little power nap. Love that husband!

We had good weather the whole time we were there. I actually would have liked it to have been a little more sunny but at least it didn't rain EVERY DAY like is has been here in Denver so I was happy. Here is just a picture of the family being just as happy that they got an ice cream cone.
We made a little stop at the temple in Newport.
We spent two days at the beach. The beach is loved by all except for me. I don't like getting sand all over me. Who even thinks that water and sand are a good combination? Not me. So I enjoy the beach as long as I don't get in the water. Please don't be jealous by how tan I look in the following pictures. My family wishes they could be more like me.
Todd thinks he is cool looking off in the distance. This was right after he spotted the baby seal that came to shore, he was very proud of himself. Again, love that husband.
And to top of the trip, especially for Tally, we all enjoyed an Angel's baseball game. They won so that always makes it more enjoyable. Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun trip! We loved spending time with everyone. I wish we could go back next week. Who needs to work?
We were crazy enough to run the Ragnar "Wasatch Back" Relay race again this year. We had most of the same people this year as last year which made it fun. Todd's brother Chad was the only one smart enough to not to it again. I am officially retired from the race. Jeffrey will be coming home from him mission and will probably want to run it next year so I am a nice sister and will let him take my place. 188 miles over two days no matter how many people are running with me is just not my thing.For your viewing pleasure I thought I would post this picture of me getting ready for my night run. I know you are all jealous of my good looks, no need to tell me. I really am just putting this up here because I feel like Todd always gets the embarrassing pictures of him on here but never me, so here you go!

Here is the team at the finish line! It was raining this year when we finished so that is why we all look so beautiful.

Well there you have it. That is my update. Nothing too exciting going on in our lives. Our two year anniversary is coming up next Sunday! I am sure glad that Todd married me. He is a gem and as mentioned before I love him. We are going on a little vacation to celebrate so maybe I will be posting again before October. I make no promises.
13 comments:
Hey count me among your excited readers. Way to post, Melissa! You are seriously hilarious and your blog makes me laugh! Awesome pictures of your cute family and you are a beautiful beach babe even out of the water. Way to go on the Ragnar--I am in awe! We miss you... Clark was making Spencer and Kimberly laugh by making cheesy faces across the isle in church today. :)
Hooray Melissa and Todd! We love to read your blog. We had a great trip with you - and running too! You two are the bomb.com! Love you to pieces! Happy WA! :)
Way to update!! Um, does Todd have narcolepsy? Or does Disneyland just make people really sleepy? Also, I totally agree with you on the beach thing. I would much rather be DRY with sand all over. I'll pass on the water and sand combo. :) Congrats on your anniversary coming up!
Why do I feel like the biggest creep every time I read your blog haha. But I love it every time and can't resist commenting. I love seeing your life now since I don't ever get to see you anymore. I can't believe you have run the Ragnar twice. I am totally jealous of your trip to CA - especially because you went to Disneyland. I've been dying to go lately. This is getting long but basically - I'll be looking forward to your post in October haha.
Oh and happy two year anniversary!
Finally! You are the worst blogger ever. But I still like you and will continue to read your blog when you update it every four months. Your trip looked so fun and I think you look great! Not as tan as Kimberly of course, but still pretty and skinny!
Melissa! I love your blog - and I'm glad your tan is just as fantastic as mine! We need to get together sometime - Shane and I should try and plan a trip out to see you!
I read! I admire you for running races. Ha-ha I still say "what the devil!" because of you.
That head lamp is dead sexy.
You are cute and cool as well! Thanks for the comment, it made me happy. That is all.
(The verification word I had to type in is the same word for "thing" in Chinese. Small world eh? Now you know)
You finally updated your blog. i was giving up on you guys but now there is a glimmer of hope. Have fun on your cruise!
The bomb.com! Oh man I love it!
Way to go Rosalie!! I'm going to use it so watch out!
Thanks for updating your blog, its about dang time. Just kidding I'm just as bad at it ! :) Have fun on your cruise, and blog that when you come home!
It seems to me that there were more than 3 readers.... Love you both. best sister ever!
oh hey, that was fun to read and see! You are the BEST! Love you!
Post a Comment