We just got back from a great weekend trip back home. We went home mostly for Todd to run a marathon with his brother Brent. They were lucky enough to have Kyle decide the night before that he wanted to run as well. I personally think they are all crazy! Todd did a great job, he has been a little injured for the last little while so he was glad to finish.

Here are Todd and my dad at about mile 21. My dad started running with Todd at about mile 15. He is a good dad to come all the way up there and run with Todd.

Todd at the finish line! He was starting to hurt a little bit by this time, I don't really blame him. Everyone in the crowd was cheering him on to the finish.

Todd also ran across the finish line with Brent. As you can see Todd couldn't really bend his legs at this point.

Happy boys to be finished! They all had to wake up at about 1:30 in the morning to get to the race in time. I guess they really love running!

After the race. I must say that Todd looks alot better after this marathon than he did after the last one. Hopefully he will take a little time off until the next one.
We also made some new shirts for our trip home to see our families...


That's right! For those of you who haven't already heard we our expecting our first baby at the beginning of February! We couldn't be more excited. We just went in for my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a little baby girl. We have been waiting for her for a while and just can't wait until February to meet her! I just thought I would post one of her first pictures. I guess she doesn't have very much room in there. If you look at the picture below you can see her little legs folded up above her face.

She was a little stubborn during the ultrasound and didn't want to get her picture taken. She was also a little sleepy during the whole thing and kept yawning. She must take after her mother! We think she is the cutest though, so we will keep her :) Anyway, that is all for now!
21 comments:
hooray! i love you two. you're going to be the best parents. i can't wait to meet that lil girl. She is going to love me for sure. Excited to see you during conference!
YAHOO!!! And you are right! She is DARLING! Congrats you cute parents. Love you!
YIPPEE, YIPPEE, YIPPEE!!!! Totally psyched, proud and happy for the two of you! Way to go! Hoping to see you both soon! Love you buckets!
SOOOOO excited for you both! Congrats mom and dad to be!
Oh man. You two are going to be the best parents EVER. Congrats!
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Hooray for baby girls!!
oh my gosh!!! 20 weeks! wow!
congratulations you beautiful girl! i couldn't be happier for the two of you!!!
xo
Hey congrats! Your little girl is lucky to have the two of you as parents! Next time you are in Utah give us a call - we need to see your faces.
Hee hee! Yip yah! What fun! Congratulations Glovers. What a lucky little lady to come to such wonderful parents. We sure love you and wish you all the best!
SO AWESOME! CONGRATS GUYS! IN SO STOKED FOR YA! HOPE TO SEE YA SOON!
Congrats guys! that is so exciting! Love ya
ps. love the shirts
YAHOO! We are so excited for you! I'm so glad I was one of the lucky few that got to hug you and your cute little belly while you were here!!! I'm just picturing you two with your own darling little girl in sacrament meeting...
(you've had some practice with babies in sacrament meeting) CONGRATULATIONS! Todd, way to go on the marathon too!
YES! Listen, I love that your ticker says 21 weeks, 3 days and mine says 21 weeks, 5 days. Who even plans things that well :)
You know how excited I am, so I don't need to go into detail! We just love you guys!! And really can't wait to meet the little lady!
Hello miss PREGNANT!!!!!!!! I can't believe I JUST found out like 2 days ago! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I'm glad you commented on my blog so I have your blog address! I love you girl! Tell Todd hi for me! I can't wait to see your cute little one!
Congrats Melis! That is so exciting!!! You will be the best mommy.
CONGRATS!!!! Mike and I are so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see the little girl!
WHAT?! I'm so excited for you two! Congratulations!
So I'm a horrible friends and just now put 2 and 2 together that your dad is a GA... My bad. He got up to talk in conference and I was like ringwood... hmm he looks a lot like Tally Ringwood so i googled him and found out it was in fact your dad. Crazy. Anyway just thought about you when I saw him so I thought I would say hi! Love you! Please call me when you come in to town and you me and Dantzel can go to lunch or something. I want to see your cute belly!
Hooray hooray for you, Todd, and little baby. I'm excited to be more updated on what the heck you are doing since we are both busy!!
Melissa!! Congrats on your baby GIRL!! THat is so wonderful and I can't wait to see her cute face! I hope your pregnancy is going well and continues to do so. i loveth you
We found out a while back, sorry I didn't write sooner, but we are SOOOO happy for you!
Post a Comment