We got a fun Halloween package from my mom this week. She is the best! This was my personal favorite part of the package. Todd made fun of me because as soon as I saw it was a puzzle I forgot about everything else and started working on it. I am not going to lie, I think that we all look amazing in this picture. Thanks so much Mom (and Dad too) you are the best ever!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Quick Update
I guess it is time for an update, even though I don't really have a whole lot to blog about. Things are going great around here. Todd is starting to get into busy season again at work which isn't so much fun for me. I got really spoiled this summer having him around all of the time but that is ok, we knew what we were getting into when he took this job. I just am proud of him for always working so hard. Work is the same for me, mostly boring. t told them about a month ago that we were having a baby and I would not be coming back which was hard for everyone here to understand, but they have now hired my replacement and are slowly starting to phase me out.
We got a fun Halloween package from my mom this week. She is the best! This was my personal favorite part of the package. Todd made fun of me because as soon as I saw it was a puzzle I forgot about everything else and started working on it. I am not going to lie, I think that we all look amazing in this picture. Thanks so much Mom (and Dad too) you are the best ever!
And here is a picture of me, mostly for my mom who keeps asking for one and I keep forgetting to put it on here. This is at about 25 weeks. I am thinking that I am finally starting to look like I am pregnant and not just chubby. All is going well with our tiny lady. She loves to move around ALL DAY until Todd tries to feel her move and then she stops. She especially loves music, any time there is music playing she goes crazy. It gets a little uncomfortable sometimes on Sunday's during singing time for the primary, she goes non-stop for a good 20 minutes.
That is all for now! Hope you all are having a wonderful week.
We got a fun Halloween package from my mom this week. She is the best! This was my personal favorite part of the package. Todd made fun of me because as soon as I saw it was a puzzle I forgot about everything else and started working on it. I am not going to lie, I think that we all look amazing in this picture. Thanks so much Mom (and Dad too) you are the best ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So Darling! I just love you
Look at that baby bump! I love it
Cute update about your wiggly little girl! Music must run in the family. ;) Miss you guys! Grow baby grow!
you look so cute with a tummy! Way to go! :) And, ps, i LOVE that puzzle! I tell you what... you have the funnest mom on the block! Thanks for the update... i think for now, at least monthly belly shots... till the last month... then every week... why not?? Love you guys!
Oh that is just so dang cute. Just love it!
you look great Melissa!!
Post a Comment