It was such a wonderful day and we are so thankful to all of our amazing family that was able to make it. Todd did such a great job! I think that he was pretty nervous but I don't think he could have done a better job. It was so sweet to hear him give our sweet Emma a blessing. She sure is lucky to have such an awesome Dad!
Emma was blessed the the dress that I was blessed in and the blanket she had was made by my amazing Grandmother. It was so neat to have a part of her there with us, even if she couldn't be with us in person. After her blessing we had a little lunch with everyone that came. I had a good time, I hope that other people did too! We just really can't get enough of this little girl. She sure is spoiled.
Proud parents! Emma was so good during her blessing. She basically slept through the whole thing. I was nervous about it because lately she doesn't love to be held when she is awake and likes to wiggle around alot which would make it hard to hold her while she was blessed but she was great!
Here are pictures of Emma with her Grandparents and Great-grandparents and my siblings. Todd's Grandma and Grandpa and my Grandfather and Wendy were out of town so they weren't able to make it.
These are just some shots that my mom got of people after the blessing. A million thanks again to everyone who was able to make it, we love you all!
In other news, well not really it is still all about Emma. Here are some cute pictures of her recently. She likes to sit up on the couch, it makes her feel big. She got a new toy and clearly loves it. Smiles all around for Emma. The stretching pictures are my favorite. Who doesn't love a good stretch right after your nap? Emma love to sleep, and who can blame her. Does she like to sleep in her crib during the day? No. Anywhere else? Yes. It has started to look a little more like spring around here and we love it. We went for a walk the other day because it felt nice to us. Warm enough for us to be outside without jackets but not warm enough for Emma to be outside without five blankets on here.






6 comments:
You're kidding me with those smiling pics!! Is that the best grin or what! Too, too cute! Thanks for letting me snuggle with Emma last week. It was pure heaven!
It was SO great to be there! She's so lovely dressed in white! Congrats!
GREAT pictures Melissa and a great day. Todd did an amazing job. LOVE those smiling pix. You are a fantastic mom! Love you.
Oh I can NOT wait to meet her... it's just not fair to be so far apart! I'm going to make a paper chain to count down the days!!
PS Your hair looks great!
Wow Melissa, she is gorgeous! I love all of that blonde hair! I don't remember if I told you this or not, but Oliver's aunt is Kim Dahlstrom. Before we moved she was over at our house and she was talking about how her friend's daughter had a baby girl with lots of blonde hair. It's a small world!
I can't get over her hair. She's adorable!
Post a Comment