Sometimes do you just hate coming up with titles for your blog posts? I know I do. This is just a random update because we don't have anything exciting going on in our lives right now. No school starting for anyone, which is the greatest. Todd is studying for the GMAT which means that he will soon be going back to school (we are thinking in January) which really is too bad for everyone involved. Sad for Todd to be back in school, and sad for Emma and me because we will never see him. Night classes sound like zero fun if you ask me. Anyway that is not the point of this post.
We all know that Emma is huge on the baby scale...for this reason we were told to wait a while before starting her on solids and wait we did. When we finally decided to give her something this is what we got.
No thanks mom, I think I will stick to milk. Don't worry she is a little better now, especially if you give her bananas.
A couple of weeks ago while Todd and I were eating dinner we left Emma on the floor rolling around. When we were done we looked over to see this.
Sleeping under the table sounded like a good idea to her. I guess she was tired.
In an effort to be as half as cool as Todd I ran the Deseret News 10K. Don't worry I won't make you all jealous about my really fast time.
I realize my face is purple. My face doesn't sweat AT ALL so I look like this for about 3 hours after any type of physical activity. Special.
We got a piano and it is loved by the girls in this house.
Emma also got a new toy, as you can tell, she likes it.
She also loves that she is a professional sitter. Playing with toys is much more fun when you aren't on your back or stomach. (sorry about the red eye, I am too lazy to try and fix it)
Bath time is one of the best times of the day. Someone loves to splash and eat her bath toys.
Other people like to stare at those cheeks and chubby fingers. I will let you decide who.
Just helping Mom with the laundry.
Even though Emma will be seven months in four days, I thought you all should see her six month picture.
Love that she is showing you her favorite face to make, and that she is in the middle of rocking the chair back and forth because she figured out that she can do that. Don't love that she is almost twice the size of the bear. Remember when she used to be like this?
This is the end of my random post. Maybe if I am motivated enough to blog on a more regular basis my posts won't be all over the place. Probably not though. Just sayin.
6 comments:
Oh hooray! Love that cute baby Emma! And way to go on your 10K you runnin fool. You are the best. Love you!
I don't like coming up with blog titles either so I don't. No titles. Love the pics of Emma - you look super skinny. We need to have lunch sometime now that I'm out of school. Don't worry the post saying "Comment deleted" that was me - not sure how that happened.
How fun! Those pictures are pretty darn cute! I also love the cubby cheeks and hands! Congrats on your run too!
We love your posts! You are so funny! We love you all! M&D
Oh she is just so darn cute!
Post a Comment