Since our anniversary was on a Monday and Todd had to work we celebrated on Saturday because I thought that I whole day of fun would be better than just dinner. Thanks to Tally and my Mom for watching the bebe so we could be together!. We started the day off golfing. I have never been golfing in my whole life and I am basically a pro already! Really though I was really tired by half way through the 7th hole and may or may not have had Todd just finish the rest while I watched. It was so fun to be with Todd though and he was a good sport and very patient with me. Don't worry, I am not that white anymore because I forgot to put sunscreen on while golfing and am now a lovely shade of red.
Later that day we went to the temple and then to dinner at the Garden, one of my favorite places to eat. Some of my cousins can tell you that I am known to ask the waiter to keep the veggies off of my plate and give me double portions of mashed potatoes. What can I say, I am a healthy eater. :)
Here are a few pictures of the wonderful day. Best day of my life...
P.S. make sure to look below for the massive updates. I have been a slacker blogger because we have been so busy all summer!




4 comments:
Man- you have been a blooging fool getting all caught up! Well done! Happy Versary! I think I would have done the same thing while golfing... LOVE the Lake Powell pictures!
Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!
Great updates!!! What a fun summer! We love you guys
Todd looks so young in the wedding pics! Love you two!
Post a Comment