My mom took most of the pictures so I don't have very many good ones. Here are a few of the ones I have though. Emma was a good sport on the boat. She really hates her life jacket so she probably thinks we are the worst parents in the world for making her wear it so much. She sleeps most of the time on the boat though so she is only mad at us for a few minutes. I try to tell Todd to not be too sad that I am way better at skiing than he is. Seriously I am still looking for the one thing in this life that he is not good at.
We had alot of fun playing games every night, jumping off waterfalls, hiking, scavenger hunts and going on the alpine slide at the ski resort in Jackson. Thanks again Mom and Dad, it was the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment