No way! That is some exciting news for Jeffrey! I am amazed at Todd's mad marathon skills. I trained for one in the spring but got injured on my last long run, (21 miles! So close!) I am going to do it for reals one day soon. It will take me twice as long, but I am practically twice as old, so who even cares. It is fun to catch up with your sweet little family on your blog. I love it. Thanks!
The Glovers. We have been best friends since we met and feel like we are a perfect match! We are now a family of 6! We are just enjoying every day of our happy life.
5 comments:
YAHOO!!!! So very awesome. We can't wait!
YIP YIP YIPPEE!!!! Love your picture at the top, too! You are all so stinkin cute! Fun to be with you today! Congrats to J & B!!!
Awesomeness! I also like the picture header on your blog. You guys look great! Congrats to Jeffrey and Brooke!
OH MY!!! CRAZY!!! So exciting! Ps. I miss you nd your family is darling!
No way! That is some exciting news for Jeffrey! I am amazed at Todd's mad marathon skills. I trained for one in the spring but got injured on my last long run, (21 miles! So close!) I am going to do it for reals one day soon. It will take me twice as long, but I am practically twice as old, so who even cares.
It is fun to catch up with your sweet little family on your blog. I love it. Thanks!
Post a Comment