I don't really have anything interesting to say but here are some pictures we have taken recently. Mostly for you to look at Tally. (Editors note: now that it took me forever to figure out how to load my pictures and they are all out of order I really don't want to write anything. My brain is not working properly for some reason.) Mostly of Emma so if you are sick of looking at her you can just stop reading now.
Our little fam on a hike in Zion's before the big marathon.
Emma looking her best in the morning. She loves to play with anything electronic that lights up. She can only have them if she has her binky in though. No one wants her slobber all over their things. Not that we don't love her.
After Todd's final marathon for the year. St. George Marathon 2010= hottest St. George marathon yet. Don't worry Todd is a maniac and finished in 3 hours and 7 minutes. I think he is the bomb, feel free to agree with me. Love you Todd!
Just a cute Emma face. She makes this face alot for the camera, she thinks it is a cute smile. I STILL can't get enough of her cheeks.
She wants to be just like her Dad. Loving watching football. Don't worry that her pants are too long so they fall down all the time. We are cool like that at our house.
Trying out her new toy. Emma likes to pull herself up on just about anything possible, especially the basket of her toys that you see behind her. After her 10,000 fall because of trying to pull herself up on the basket I thought I would get her this toy that is just her height with all sorts of lights, buttons, and music. You better believe she loves it.
This was my first attempt at putting Emma's hair in a little pony tail of sorts. She has really thin hair so it looks like there are just two strands in there. By the way, she hated every second of me fixing her hair, bad news for me.
Here is Emma doing a little modeling of what I think could possibly be one of the cutest little fall outfits. Who doesn't love those boots on her. I dare you to find someone. We went to pick Todd up from work on this day and he thought she was so cute that he needed to take her into his office and show her off. Can you blame him.
Emma's favorite treat is graham crackers, especially when Dad is enjoying one with her.
Again, just a cute Emma face. I love when she sucks in her bottom lip like that. Lucky for me, she does it all the time!
Kisses!
Emma and Dexter (my parent's dog) have a love hate relationship. Well mostly hate at this point. Emma doesn't like him to jump on her and Dexter doesn't like that he gets no attention when Emma is over. They mostly just stare at each other. Dexter is not allowed on the carpet and Emma doesn't like to crawl on the tile so they just sat where the other wouldn't go and stared.
Just enjoying a book with Dad
Her 8 month (seriously? 8 months already!) photo shoot!
Don't worry she isn't perfect. Alot of this has been happening at our house lately. This little girl is already GREAT at throwing tantrums.
Ok that is all. Sorry so long.
7 comments:
Melissa - I never check this, but I got on tonight and saw Emma. She is an absolute doll baby! Love the temper tantrums! They get worse with age. I still throw them sometimes.
xox from VA,
Heidi and fam
Ohmugush....she is SO flippers cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots! SERIOUSLY! SUch a babers...not to mention you and Todd. Givin credit where it's due! :)
NO such thing as too long of a post and really NO such thing as being sick of looking at Emma! Really, GREAT pictures. Thanks and congrats to Todd (crazy as I think he is, still really proud of him and you). Love you!
Doug and I were in St George for the marathon! Too bad there were so many people and I didn't see you. Doug's brother ran and finished just under four hours so we were a little off on time too. Good job Todd!
AWESOME post Melissa! Love that sweet baby Emma! She is getting so big and so smart! Loved her cool dude outfit with the boots! She is one sharp dressin baby doll
What great pictures! She's so darling in those boots for sure! Congrats to you all on a crazy Summer of marathons! :)
i freakin LOVE her boots and fall outfit. definitely the cutest ive seen!! she is precious and i need to see her!
Post a Comment