As you would expect, we get alot of comments on Emma's hair. Yes, it is naturally that color and naturally that curly so no, I do not bleach or curl my 19 month old's hair on a regular basis. She wouldn't sit still for that long even if I wanted to. Anyway, because everyone is always staring at it I feel like I want it to at least look like we take care of it, which is pointless most days but I still like to try. It really needs to be cut, but I am too scared. The other day I convinced Emma to sit still long enough for me to do a little french braid in it. I thought she looked really cute so I had to take a picture!
This is a common thing for Emma to be doing if I am cooking. She likes to empty out the drawer with all the measuring cups/spoons and pretend she is cooking too. Someone REALLY needs a play kitchen from Santa.
Emma had her friend Remi over to play the other day while her mom went to work. She woke up from her nap and Remi was here so for a while she thought that that needed to happen every day. They are fun to watch play together, even though they still aren't the best at sharing. The babies cause the most arguments.
When Dad comes home from work Emma needs to be with him at all times. They had fun washing his car the other night. Emma is a great helper these days and gets really sad if we are in a hurry so don't have time for her to "help" us. "Help Mama, yeah, K" and "Help Dad" are some of her most commonly used phrases, along with "I sit down." I guess I ask her to sit down alot?
That is all for this random update. This was mostly for you mom! Emma misses you.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
*Like*!
also *like* that beat the Websters to the comment board! ;)
Thanks! Emma is getting so big! I love the braid! Love you all
Haha Tally- maybe next time... :) I need to learn to french braid. What a good helper. And I'm pretty sure McKenna needs a play kitchen too from you know who.
LOVE the braid Melissa. Seriously cute hair!!! People would pay big bucks to have curls like that! She is amazingly darling. Love how she helps. She will be a great big sister. Love you!
Post a Comment