The first night we were there we went to the resort's golf course and played their "floating green" hole. We all just got one shot and whoever got it on the green and the closest to the hole won a 60" flat screen! Sadly, we did not win. Are you surprised?
Todd made it on the green, although not the closest, which is alot more than I can say for myself. I did, however, skip my ball on the water 6 or 7 times.
I know, I have awesome form!
One of the nights we went to a local ranch type place and it was alot of fun. They had games for us to play and carriage rides and apparently our entertainment looked just like John Denver. The older people at our table were sure that he died before I was born. I did have to admit that I had no idea what he looked like or any of his songs really, but I was totally almost 11 when he died. When I was packing for this trip I just assumed that it was June so it wouldn't really be that cold. I was wrong and didn't bring any warm clothes. Luckily they gave everyone at the conference sweatshirts so I wasn't too freezing!
On our last morning we went to breakfast with some of our friends and then for a little hike. It was fun and it is really pretty there so it was nice to just walk around together.
And what is a post without pictures of my girls? Here is a picture of Emma running through the sprinklers with one of her friends Owey. She was a little scared and needed his help.
And here is Katelyn, just being cute!
2 comments:
FUN! Sorry it was cold. I would have swung and missed the golf ball completely several times. :)
My sister's husband just started working for Savage so they went too! Looks amazing!
Post a Comment