We have had a good time continuing with our year of dates I gave Todd for his birthday. Don't you love giving gifts that you benefit from too? It has been so long since I put them together that I don't really remember what I have planned so it is exciting for me to have him open each month's envelope too.
In April we went to Color Me Mine. This date was planned more for me but I like to think that Todd had a good time too. Neither of us are very creative so it took a really long time to decide what we wanted to paint and even longer to decide how we were going to paint it. We still had a great time together though and were able to grab some treats after. Arctic Circle shake for Todd and french fries for me! Please excuse the poor picture quality, Todd was too embarrassed to use our real camera.
Since I made Todd be crafty in April the next date was geared a little more to him. We went rock climbing. It was really fun. This was the first time I have ever been rock climbing so I was pretty nervous. The first time I tried to go I only got about a third of the way up the wall and then asked Todd if I could turn around and come down. He wouldn't let me. You could tell we were first timers as both of our arms started hurting pretty fast. (And I was wearing jeans and Todd didn't want to rent climbing shoes) We were then informed that meant we weren't using our legs enough, good to know. I think Todd had a really good time so we will probably go again soon!
We went miniature golfing in June. Super creative, I know. But I am pretty sure that this is only the second or third time that we have been mini golfing since we have known each other (almost 7 years!) so it is sort of original for us. It was pretty crowded and super windy but it was still fun. We ended in a tie because somehow we forgot to put down our scores on two or three of the holes so we just threw those ones out. I am 100% sure I would have lost had we been better at keeping track, maybe that was intentional on Todd's part to make me feel better about myself.
I love being able to spend time with Todd! He is the best and we have such a good time together. Can't wait to finish the rest of the dates!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What awesome dates! You crazy kids!
Post a Comment