Here are our pre-planned dates for July-September.
In August we went for a hike and then to Jamba Juice. I must confess that on our first date, which was a hike, (he told me he would pick me up at 6:00 A.M.! He is lucky I had already said yes) I may or may not have let Todd believe that I was alot more "outdoorsy" than I really am. So sometimes I like to do things like this with him, so he doesn't feel like he was totally deceived.
September kinda got away from us. That husband of mine sure has a busy schedule! Anyway, we were supposed to go mountain biking but that didn't happen. We did however spend alot of the month going on bike rides as a family so that semi-counts. These pictures are from when we rode our bikes to get ice cream cones and McDonalds. As you can see, both girls fully approved of that family activity.
Only one more of these posts. I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly. It has been great to have at least one night a month set aside for just the two of us. I think Todd is kinda great!


4 comments:
why do you look so pretty - even when going on a hike!! Oh - I know - cause it was a "date"! You are the best! Love you all
I still totally love this "year of dates" idea! Super fun!
You look so cute as a hiker!! Love those curls :)
Yeah, you are clearly not a real hiker with that hair! I love how you duped Todd into thinking you were outdoorsy :)
Post a Comment