Ok, so I am really far behind on blogging and alot has happened since the last time I updated but first we need to note that Little Baby Katelyn is ONE today!
Seriously that year went way too fast! She is such a fun little girl. She is constantly on the move, like seriously she only stops moving to eat and sleep. She can stand on her own without holding on to anything for a long time but refuses to take more than one step. I am ok with that for right now because I know as soon as she starts walking she will just be into even more than she already is.
She is obsessed with her blanket and likes to do anything that her older sister is doing, even though it makes her sister pretty upset about 95% of the time. She loves any and all food and eats more than Emma on a regular basis. She has six teeth and I love the huge gap in between her front two top teeth.
She loves to dance and really loves to chew on things. Her favorite thing to chew on is still shoes, especially when they are on people's feet, which is really gross. She is not a super sleeper at night and that makes me sad but she takes two awesome naps during the day that kinda make up for her night time parties.
She is the sweetest little girl and loves to give hugs and pat people on the shoulder. She loves her Dad and gets so excited when he comes home from work and expects him to hold her from the second he walks in the door until she goes to sleep. She loves to drink anything and is really good at drinking from a sippy cup. She loves marshmallows and bananas and would eat those all day every day if I let her.
She is such a fun part of our family and we love her so much. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! We think you are the greatest.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Katelyn! Love you
That's so fun to see the progression pictures! What a cutie! And Ben has a pretty big gap between his front teeth that I'm pretty fond of too. :)
I love this little baby Katelyn sooo much! She is such a happy little sweet thing!! Thanks for the great year!! xoxox
Post a Comment