I think one of the greatest parts for Emma is that I let her wear her princess dress out of the house. She was so excited to see all of the other little girls dressed up as well.
She really loved Cinderella but was a little put out that her dress did not go all the way down to the ground like it does in the movie. She doesn't miss anything.
I tried really hard to get a good picture of her face while she was watching because it was so great, but she was on my lap for alot of the time so it was hard to get a really good one. Just trust me when I say she loved it.
She couldn't stop telling me how cool it was that Rapunzel was flying through the air with her hair.
| poor quality front camera picture but she just looks so excited! |
Thanks so much mom and dad! Emma keeps asking when we get to go back on our date to "Disney Ice" and told Todd the next day that she is pretty sure Heaven is just like Disney Ice. I think it is safe to say that she had a good time!
4 comments:
Oh blessed, magical, Disney! They certainly know how to make dreams come true! Hooray for Gma and Gpa too! :)
Wow. Lucy probably would die if we took her to this. Way to hide the pregnant belly! I want to see that little thing!
Those are just precious pictures. You can just FEEL her excitement. Your parents are the best!
SO glad it was all we hoped it would be! What a precious little princess Emma is! You look beautiful too! I love the first picture - with Katelyn smiling so big along with Emma! They are the best! Love you so much!
Post a Comment