We didn't really have a very eventful month, so there wasn't very much to blog about but we did take a few pictures so I figured I would put them on here.
Todd's Grandma Brown passed away February 11th after battling with cancer. We will miss her but are glad that she is no longer in pain and suffering. The funeral, on the 16th, was great and I enjoyed hearing more about her life. Emma really liked singing "I Am A Child Of God" with all of the great-grandchildren.
Since Todd's siblings were all in town for the funeral we thought it would be fun to all get together and go out on a group date since that doesn't get to happen very often. We went curling at the Olympic Oval and it was actually alot more fun than I thought it was going to be. Our instructor was 100% crazy but she kept us very entertained.
 |
| Marc getting ready |
 |
| Todd with his game face on |
 |
| SWEEP! |
 |
| Ryan taking his turn, but really we just needed to document our lovely instructor |
 |
| We are kind of a big group! |
Thanks to Todd for always planning fun things for us to do together, even if everyone complains about it on the way. We always end up having a great time!
4 comments:
That sounds like a once in a lifetime kind of group date. I mean seriously, who does that? :) So fun!
VERY cool! I love that big group date!!! How fun! Todd looks very determined! You look very cute! xoxo
LOVE Todd's game face. Love it!!! Curling looks like it could be fun, who knew?
AND . . . every month is eventful for you and your darling family!! I love to see just the every day, simple things that you do - and what cute things Emma is wearing each day!! :) It's worth documenting! Believe me!! xoxoxo MOM
Post a Comment