Thursday, May 16, 2013

On the Road Again...

Sometimes Todd has to travel to really exciting places for work. You know, places like Price, UT and Rifle, CO.  Sometimes we like to go with him, just because we can!  A few weeks ago he had a convention he had to attend in Rifle so we tagged along and since we were only 3 hours from Denver we decided to take a quick trip up there to see the Woolfs!  A great time was had by all, even if Emma has a really hard time sharing.

While we were in Rifle I decided to finally be brave and took the girls swimming by myself, this is a big step for me but I will not be posting pictures of my 7 month self in a swimming suit.  We spent alot of time in the hotel mostly because I was sick and a little bit because I am lazy.  It was nice to not really have anything to do though.  This is the only picture we took there, it is of the girls watching TV while we were trying to pack up to leave.


We loved the time we got to spend with the Woolfs.  My girls loved to play with all of their toys, Emma was especially excited to see that they had a Fisher Price princess castle set, what more could she ask for? We went to the Children's Museum, the library, on a few walks, and just enjoyed being together. 


This is how you could find the kids most of the time.  Emma and Katelyn really did love that castle!

Here are some pictures from the Children's Museum.  We loved having Todd all to ourselves (except for a few work phone calls) for a few days!









Katelyn is REALLY into books lately so she was super excited to go to the library.


 The wagon was also a huge hit.  Who wants to ride in a stroller when you can be in the wagon? Not these girls!




One day Emma and Todd decided they both wanted to take a nap on my lap.  I don't think that I have very must more room!


Emma and Bronsen watching a show on the iPad.  Bronsen really didn't like that Emma feels the need to sit really close to the screen.  Sorry, buddy.


Cutest friends before church!


Thanks again for the fun trip!

5 comments:

Trav and Al said...

You are grounded!! How come you didn't tell me you were in CO?? Your girls are our favorites... I can not believe how big they are getting

Dan and Laura said...

Wagons are way cooler than strollers. :) And that napping on your lap picture is too cute!

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Wait . . . this last picture of Emma is absolutely adorable! And Katelyn pushing the grocery cart . . . I could eat your girls up!! And the one of Todd sitting with the girls on that truck - DARLING! (especially the lady creeper in the window! hahaha)
You look amazing too! I love you all and so glad you had a fun trip! I hope to be able to go to Rifle some day! :)

Laurie Marsh said...

Who even knew there was a Rifle CO! Just teasing. Glad you had a chance for a quick get away! Thanks for sharing the darling pics! Love you!

Dantzel said...

Stop. I am dying over Emma's high bun. You guys are the best!