Wednesday, April 16, 2014

March Pictures

I have been a slacker when it comes to documenting our lives for the last little while.  Life just seems to be getting away from me, and some days we are just lucky if we all get out of our pajamas at a reasonable hour.  Here are the few pictures from March that I want to remember.

One day after church, Todd wanted to take some pictures.  Some people were more excited about it than others.




Jeffrey and Brooke had their little baby boy Graham on February 13th.  He is the cutest and we all love him.  The girls are happy to have a cousin on my side of the family.  We went out of town the day after he was born so the girls didn't get to meet him until later.  Then, my mom came home for a week to help Jeffrey and Brook for a little while. We visited one day and made fruit loop necklaces.  The girls were thrilled!




My aunt Laurie and cousin Allie and her cutest little Madden came to visit one day.  Laurie took these great pictures for us!









Emma likes to take care of Miley.  While Miley was eating her bottle one day, Emma put a blanket on her and was trying to put her headband back on her head while saying, "Mom, good and helpful sisters put blankets on their sisters and headbands on their head while they are eating."


 Emma likes to play with the bubbles while we do the dishes.


We also have been enjoying the nice weather outside.  We love the springtime!


And that was our month in pictures!

7 comments:

Allie Walker said...

But seriously Emma's top knots! She is seriously so stylish. And I just need a text every day with a quote from her. My life would be complete if I had that.

Allie Walker said...

Also I forgot to say how pretty you look in those first pictures. If I were Todd I would've wanted to take pictures all day every day!

Emily said...

Oh Todd, next time he wants to take pictures, ask him if he wants to go to the library :)
I love Miley's picture at the top of your blog :)
And finally, if I could just be your neighbor, it would be bliss.
The. End.

Laurie Marsh said...

Ahhhh, those 3 girls are the cutest in all the land! I agree with Allie, you are gorgeous. Love you and thanks for the great post!

Tally Ringwood said...

Love you all

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Thanks for the great pictures. You guys are the best! I love that Todd wanted to take pics! Mayaswell!
xoxo

Laura said...

Great pictures for the month! Love that polka dot shirt of yours! And your girls are so darling. Fun to see you and Allie together.