Sunday, December 28, 2014

Gam and Papa are in town!

My mom and dad came into town for my Grandpa's funeral and also for Tally and Abby to be sealed.  Luckily that meant they were here for Christmas as well. We try the cram as much fun in as possible while they were here.

One night, the girls all had a cookie exchange and "tea party." Emma and Katelyn had been looking forward to this for weeks after my mom mentioned it one time when we were FaceTiming with her.  It was a lot of fun!







We also went out to eat a few times, which I only mention because I have to post this cutest picture of Emma and my Dad!



We also spent a lot of time just hanging out at their house.  Miley liked to follow Graham around and Emma and Katelyn were always dressing up and having dance parties.  They even got to sleep over with my parents one night!  Emma was a little bummed because it was only for one night and not for three.  I guess she likes them more than me!






It was just so great having them home for the holidays!  I love any time I get to spend with my family but it is really awesome when we get to all be together!

No comments: