So as some of you know today is Melissa's birthday. She is seriously getting so old. (22) She is an awesome person and I love her a whole lot. I am new to this blogging thing so this might not turn out very well, but I just wanted to tell Melissa how great she is. I can pretty much sum the change that Melissa has brought to my life in one word. HOORAY!!!! I don't think I had ever used the word before I met Melissa and I now I use it every day when I come home from work and get a hug from my wife. Could I be any more blessed to have a best friend like Melissa.... She is so beautiful, so smart, so thoughtful, very spiritual, and most important so loving to her husband and Heavenly Father.
She is my hero!
Have an awesome birthday, snaggle!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HOORAY! Happy 22nd Melissa! We love you!
AMEN, AMEN, and AMEN!!! We love you Melissa! Hope you have an amazing birthday! You are awesome and we miss you buckets, but glad that you can share life with a darling husband! Hugs and kisses to you both!
and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy, happy birthday, Melissa!
Love that May-liss girl! :) Happy Birthday!
Hooray from Kevin and Emily too!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
(I'm glad you found our blog, because now I found yours!!!HOORAY)
Happy b-day Melissa! Hooray for happy couples-you two are the best! I hope my kids end up as happy as you two some day!
Post a Comment