We went to Kimberly's first basketball game of the season. She did great! In fact as of yesterday she is leading the team in scoring. I am glad she is my sister, someone needs to make up for my lack of all athletic skills.

We also opened some presents for my birthday. As you can tell I was super excited. I love my scentsy candle, smells divine. My mother is also trying to make me a better wife so she made me a darling apron to wear as I try to make something edible for my poor husband. My family got me a whole bunch of great stuff for my birthday (thanks you guys, you are the best!) but I won't bore you with all the pictures.



*Flashback to my real birthday. Because it was on a Sunday we celebrated on Friday. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden and went to see the much anticipated Twilight (I am not ashamed). On Sunday Todd made me breakfast in bed. He knows that the way to my heart = letting me sleep in and potatoes. Then I opened my presents from him. Let me tell you how long I have wanted this clock. I am super excited about it but you can't really tell because I am still trying to wake up.
We went to Thanksgiving dinner up at our family cabin in Midway. Seeing as most of the people who read this blog are family I am not even going to talk about how many people were there (83) or how many pies were consumed (around 20). A good time was had by all and I even got to celebrate my birthday again! We then went to Todd's parents house for dessert and just hanging out. Love the families! I have decided that I am not very good at taking pictures so I tried (and failed) to take more pictures this time, hence the random picture of Todd and some of his sibilings. You can tell that the baby Kenzie is really excited to be in the picture.




We had fun with all of our friends and family and were sad to come back to our real lives but are looking forward to Christmas in just a few weeks.
6 comments:
I was a sad I missed you :( Looking forward to Christmas!!!
btw, love your little accounting brain at work w/ the gas bonus surplus! Nothing makes a number cruncher happier than being in the black (and I had to ask Casey if it was good to be in the black or in the red--yes, I failed accounting...)
It was DIVINE to be with you! I love you and hope you had a great birthday and fun trip! Looks like all is well!
83 PEOPLE!!!
I can't even imagine!!!
Kev is not a fan of accounting and I know little, well basically NOTHING about accounting, but I too was grateful for cheaper gas prices! It allowed me to spend more on christmas presents and I didn't even feel guilty!!!
Looks like the two of you had a BLAST for the day of Thanks! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Next time you are in the area Shane and I would LOVE to get together! Maybe we could play mario kart... and I would still come in last place.
i cant get over how gorgeous you are! oh how cute you guys are together! happy 22nd mezz, i love you forever!
Melissa, you are adorable. I can't believe how many people were at your thanksgiving! Sounds like tons of fun though! Also, Happy Birthday...look how old you are now!
Post a Comment