We have had alot of fun this month so far (besides the whole working thing). At the beginning of the month we went to the Parade of Lights downtown with our friends Jaran and Deborah. It was really fun and surprisingly not that cold outside. We stopped at Noodles and Company on the way down and got some dinner to eat down there while saving our spots. We got there a little later than everyone else so it was hard to find good spots but thanks to me and my amazing ability to outrun the little children we got great front row seats. (Don't worry we did end up letting the little kids sit in front of us, I am not that mean). I mostly wanted to be the people that had to walk around dressed up as Christmas lights. Sorry for the not so great pictures, my camera doesn't do so well at night.

We went and got the first live Christmas tree that I can remember having. Our aparment smelled really good for about two days and then it lost its smell. I love it! It is so cute and fits perfectly in our aparement. Don't worry we put more ornaments on it than this, I am just too lazy to take a picutre of the finished product. I have decided that sometimes our pictures get pretty boring because they all kinda look the same. Oh well.

We went and got the first live Christmas tree that I can remember having. Our aparment smelled really good for about two days and then it lost its smell. I love it! It is so cute and fits perfectly in our aparement. Don't worry we put more ornaments on it than this, I am just too lazy to take a picutre of the finished product. I have decided that sometimes our pictures get pretty boring because they all kinda look the same. Oh well.

I have also been baking alot this month, there is something about Christmas that makes me want to cook. For our ward Christmas party I brought a delectable dessert if I do say so myself. Thanks Tisha for the recipe. I also made gingerbread houses because we couldn't be home to decorate them with my family. Our friends Kevin and Emily were kind enough to come hang out and decorate with us, even though I put my house on weird because I was trying to go too fast. Please note the ice skating snowmen in the back of our house, Todd spent a long time on them.
Oh, and a P.S. we went to Todd's company holiday party and it was an interesting experience. It was really fun and the company was kind enough to provide the six people that attended the party who don't drink an oxygen bar. Remember when those were "cool" like 5 years ago. Who knew they even still existed. Todd and I did it just for the heck of it but I am not going to lie, I for sure didn't get anything out of it. Hello I breath oxygen all day every day of my life. Not even cool.
We are excited for Christmas this week! I hope you all are having a wonderful month!

4 comments:
Really... who gives oxygen for Christmas... I guess that's the gift that keeps on giving! SUCH cute pictures! You are such a dear! We hope YOU have a great Christmas! We love you buckets!
Ummm...wow. That oxygen thing is just...wow. There are no words! Love the cute gingerbread houses!
Wooo Wooo loved the gingerbread houses!!!
Looks like you are having a great Christmas month!! Your gingerbread houses are darling! Way to go! And that desert looks delicious! Pretty cute with tubes up your nose too . . . :) We love you guys! See you soon!
Post a Comment