I have had about 5 packets of hot chocolate already today.
Scraping snow off my car in the morning to go to work, missing the lightrail and standing outside in the windy -6 degree weather should never happen again.
Where you there when Joanna and I got in like a hot chocolate frenzy and downed like 6 glasses an hour in our BB? It was the best! Hope you guys are doing awesome!
Holy Moly!!! I will start driving you to work, or take my car! This is unacceptable!!! Please don't leave Colorado... soon there will be a 50 degree day in December, just wait!
The Glovers. We have been best friends since we met and feel like we are a perfect match! We are now a family of 6! We are just enjoying every day of our happy life.
5 comments:
MMMM That hot chocolate looks good!
Sounds like a COLD day! Sorry about that! Love you MOM
Where you there when Joanna and I got in like a hot chocolate frenzy and downed like 6 glasses an hour in our BB? It was the best! Hope you guys are doing awesome!
Car
Holy Moly!!! I will start driving you to work, or take my car! This is unacceptable!!! Please don't leave Colorado... soon there will be a 50 degree day in December, just wait!
amen to that. I'm gonna go set some hot chocolate right now actually!
Post a Comment