We are so excited that little baby Emma Glover has joined our family. She was born Friday the 29th at 12:19 in the morning. She surprised us all and came a week early, which made me super excited! She weighed 9 lbs 3 oz and is 21 inches long. We just can't believe how much we love her already. I personally think she is perfect but I am her mom and am allowed to think that. Here are a few pictures of her beautiful face. We are still trying to figure out where she got all of her hair.

22 comments:
i love that baby so much! She is sooo beautiful. I am glad I got to come see her. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
Melissa & Todd...She is so beautiful. Great work on chunking her up!!! I'm in shock with all the blonde hair too. So adorable. We are so happy for you guys! You'll be such awesome parents. Love you!
all of her blonde blonde hair!! that is the best news of the day. congratulations! hope all is well and so happy for you and your beautiful new family of 3!
Seriously that hair! What? I love it! She is adorable. Congratulations. P.S. Jan 29th is my hubby's birthday too!
She is absolutely beautiful! I love all the blonde hair!! Congratulations Todd and Melissa!!!!
She's gorgeous!! With that white blonde hair- are you sure she's not albino?? :) It's beautiful!! Congrats Glover family, can't wait to meet her! Hope you're healing quickly Melissa!
CUTE! oh my goodness! your mom told me she had amazing hair, but i was not prepared for those gorgeous locks! what a doll! so happy for you! a million congratulations.
ps...did you get my text? i've texted you a few times, so i'm thinking maybe i have an old number. or maybe you are just busy. :)
xo.
Oh my GOSH! She is sooo stinkin cute, she looks like a little girl already with that hair! congratulations, maybe our babies will cross paths sometime soon in the old home ward! Congrats!!
What a beautiful little girl! We can't wait to meet her. Congratulations.
Ahhh! What a gorgeous little peanut! So adorable! Congratulations Glovers!
What a sweetheart! Congrats!
I LOVE that sweet little face!!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN YOU GUYS!! I'm so so so excited for you!
Oh my gosh I LOVE her! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!! I wish so badly that I was there to see her and snuggle her, and give her hugs and kisses! SO SAD! I LOVE HER!!!! Way to go! I love you too by the way!
Oh man, what a great looking little lady!!! I wish I could see her sooner! Let's make a plan! Kinda ironic our kids are loaded with hair, not surprising though! Woolfs and Glovers are twins in all aspects :) Hope everything is going well! We'll talk soon I promise!!!
SO CUTE CUZ!!!!
CONGRATS! She is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how much hair she has! We can't wait to meet Emma.
Melissa! I saw your mom at my brothers homecomings last sunday, and she told me you were a week away from having a baby girl! I had no idea... so happy for you and your husband. Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!!! So jealous of her blonde blonde hair, she's already a babe.
Congratulations you guys! Wow, I'm glad she came early at that weight! :) She is really cute. I've never seen such blond hair on a newborn. That is fun. I hope all is going well with you guys. Have fun with the new little one!
She is beautiful! Congratulations! All that hair...she's perfect!
CONGRATS!!!!!
Oh my gosh-Leslie told me how much blonde hair she had, but I still can't believe it. She's so cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment