Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day in our little family.  I am usually not very big on Valentines day but it was still enjoyable, mostly because it was on a Sunday and I got to spend all day with Todd.  I sure love him.  He has been REALLY busy for the last couple of weeks so it was good to have some relaxing time with him.  He is such a hard worker and doesn't really know how to relax sometimes but that is one of the reasons why I love him so much.  Grandmother and Granfather Ringwood watched Emma for us while we went out on a little date on Saturday night.  It was fun to be together but we sure missed her while we were away from her, and mostly just talked about her the whole time.

Here is Emma in one of her Valentine looking outfits.  It is still a little bit on the large side for her but we still think she looks cute.  She loves to lay on her stomach and it getting really good at lifting up her head on her own.  Sometimes I wish she would stop getting so big!  She isn't even three weeks old yet but I just want her to stay tiny forever.



I bought Todd and Emma little Valentines presents.  I didn't get any pictures of Todd opening his present, sometimes I forget that there are other people to take pictures of besides Emma.  He had to open her present too because as you can tell she wasn't too thrilled about her gifts.

She sure looked cute in one of her new outfits though.

We took Emma to Sacrament Meeting with us yesterday, I just really needed to get out of the house.  Here is a family picture of us later on in the afternoon.  She is such a joy in our family!

Emma even got her first Valentine from a boy.  It can be read here.  Todd doesn't know how he feel about his daughter already getting a Valentine from a boy when she is so young :).  My good friend Emily had her baby the day after Emma was born so we know Emma and little Bronsen will be great friends!

I hope that everyone had a great Valentines Day!

P.S. sorry that this blog has turned into only and Emma blog, we just think that she is cool and that people would rather hear about her than us, she is much more exciting.

8 comments:

jessica said...

meliss, you look incredible! still planning to visit soon! emma is so cute!

xo.

Eric and Lindsay said...

Holy cow, you don't even look like you were pregnant. Way to go! YOu look awesome!

Emily said...

Oh man, love the V Day post. And I think that it's ok that the blog has become all about Emma. I just need to get to know her and this is the only way for now!!!

Laura said...

Way to go on a date already! We still mostly talk about McKenna on our dates! :) She sure does look cute in her new outfits!

Laurie Marsh said...

Oh I really think I love that baby!

Steph said...

Oh my I still can't get over ow gorgeous emma's hair is! So I updates my blog finally and i am determined to use the blogging world for updates so here I am and you can check ours and you won't have to see the same post for 8 months or so! Ha ha ha I hope you are feeling better! When you are feeling up to it, lets do something as little mama's!

Caitlin said...

You look great and that baby is adorable! How is it being back in Utah? I need to call you.

The Barrett Family said...

haha i know i need to update my blog! i have just been lazy and i have been putting off uploading my pictures!