Emma got to go to her fist Jazz game! Todd is trying to start the love young. We got some tickets from his work and we were able to sit in a suite which made it much more enjoyable. Emma doesn't like to hold still for more than 3.5 seconds so the extra room up there was nice.
I also had a birthday. Hooray! Todd spoiled me with new clothes and a great new heated blanket. He knows the way to my heart. We also went out and saw a movie and to dinner. I am pretty sure this was only the second movie we have seen in a theater this year. We are Netflix people for sure. We had a fun birthday dinner with my family as well and it was so so so fun to have Tally here. Don't worry that I only took one picture the whole time he was here.
Thanksgiving was great as always. Everything is way more fun with the Emma in our house. We just really think she is the best!
We had dinner over at Todd's parent's house. It was so fun. Everyone in the family was able to come except for a few sick people and little Marc on his mission. I believe 47 out of the 51 people were there! Lots of food and lots of fun!
The kids spent most of their time playing games downstairs. I may or may not have eaten so much that I had to lay down on the floor after to recover. Maybe I will learn some self control by next year. But really, the mashed potatoes were just calling my name! The sun was shining through the window above the sink so we found the best thing we could to cover it, the ironing board.
After dinner we went and met my family up at our cabin to spend some time with them! It was so much fun. Tally was visiting and it was the greatest to have him here. We sure miss having him around. There was so much snow up there, it was beautiful! Emma really likes to brush her two teeth that she has and comes running (or crawling while breathing really heavily) at full speed every time she can hear someone brushing. We came home the next day and set up our Christmas decorations. It doesn't take very long when you only have 10 things!
This little girl is 10 months old now! Sick! I can't believe she is almost a year old. These pictures were a little closer than I would have liked them but she keeps trying to jump off the chair and then she would clap for herself when I put her back on. Such a silly little girl!
This is the worst part of Emma's day. When I wash her blanket. She just sits in front of the dryer and waits for it to come out. She gets a little impatient after the first 2 minutes. I don't know what we would do without that blanket though!
And now I will leave you with a cute picture of Emma at my Birthday lunch. Yes some have said that she looks like the panda on her sweatshirt. Still, a cute panda.








6 comments:
Yay! Loved this post. It's sick that your babies keep getting older huh? She just gets cuter and cuter, if that is even possible. Oh, and I am IN LOVE with her Thanksgiving outfit. Did you make it? Well, either way, I'm going to have to copy you for next year.
What wonderful pictures! Emma has some of the BEST facial expressions! Glad you had such good times for your BD, Jazz Game, visit from Tally, and Thanksgiving! McKenna is heart broken too when I have to wash her blanket. :)
Are you kidding me! It is KILLING me that I am not there to see her! But this will just have to suffice I guess. Got the Christmas Card today! LOVE IT!
Shut up, she brushes her teeth!!! Bronsen has one and I haven't broken out the tooth brush yet... You're so good!!! Also, Todd buys you jeans!! Whoa, could he please talk to Kevin. Next, was it warm at the Jazz game, where are your coats! :) And finally I love you all, and ALWAYS wish we were closer! Got your christmas card too sooo cute :)
Great update! Thanks Melissa. We love you all. And Emma is the cutest baby ever :)
I LOVE Emma's 10 month pictures! Her tummy is the best! I loved all your pictures and I'm always impressed with Todd's birthday selections.
Post a Comment