I can't BELIEVE that you don't clean off the oven and the dishwasher EVERY time that Emma touches them. Some clean person YOU are! We all know that I keep everything SPOTLESS at my house! ;)
The Glovers. We have been best friends since we met and feel like we are a perfect match! We are now a family of 6! We are just enjoying every day of our happy life.
5 comments:
Love it! Both the mess and the fingerprints. :)
I can't BELIEVE that you don't clean off the oven and the dishwasher EVERY time that Emma touches them. Some clean person YOU are! We all know that I keep everything SPOTLESS at my house! ;)
Oh little Emma. You and Bronsen would have SO much fun. Why don't we get together :) PS I like how organized you keep your tupperware :)
OH EMMA! We love EVERYTHING about you!!!
haha this is exactly my kitchen every single day. what could be more fun than taking all the tupperware out of the cupboards????
Post a Comment