Monday, January 10, 2011

J & B Wedding!

Hooray again for Jeffrey and Brooke getting married on December 28th!  It was such a fun wedding and we had a great time at everything wedding related.  I especially loved helping with any planning/preparations I was allowed to.  I love everything about weddings!

Their wedding dinner the night before was at the JSMB and was wonderful.  I ate way more food than I should have but what else is new?


Then they got married bright and early in the morning!  9:00.  Let me just say that being down to the temple dressed by 8:30 was a little bit of a struggle in the Glover home.  We haven't left the house that early since Emma was born, unless we were still in our pajamas. 






























Waiting for the now married couple to come out of the temple.  It was a little bit on the chilly side but it wasn't snowing so I guess that was a good thing.  Emma did get to wear her cute new coat though!  Why is everything so much cuter on little people?




Please note a recurring theme in every single most of the pictures.  Emma was clearly thrilled about the wedding.  Not even her blanket and binky could cheer her up.  That is when you know she is really upset.  In her defense, it was nap time.

Their reception was at Pierpont Place downtown and was a blast.  It looked so pretty and there was plenty of delicious food and a photo booth.  It was a long day for Emma and she had just about had it.  Todd's parents were so nice and came and took her home after a while so we could just enjoy the party!


I loved their cake and am sad that you can't see the groom's cake in these pictures.  It was a little Jazz basketball.  Gotta love the Jazz!
I was pleased to see that they smashed cake into each others face.  Now I am not the only one that it happened to!  Also love the fact that Brooke is wearing a silly band on her wrist at her wedding.  She is great.



























 Congrats again you two!  We sure love you and had such a fun time sharing your day with you.

4 comments:

jessica said...

um hi, you're gorgeous. way to rock every picture you participated in.

i feel like brooke and jeff look exactly alike. they belong together obviously. their babies will be tiny brunette clones. did brooke tell you she helped my nurse on sat? she got to bring me water all day. i felt bad & tried to drink it slowly, but that's hard for me. she's cute and i'm happy you have such a great little sister-in-law. also, emma is the cutest baby ever. i wish you guys would quit making her cry. ;) i want to eat her cheeks. is that weird?

the johansen's said...

Love the post! So funny though, I just barely sat down and did my "wedding post" as well!

Rachel and Eric said...

There are many things I love in this post: Emma's dress at the temple, her coat, your headband, and your dress at the wedding dinner...which is really hard to look good in unless you look like you!!! I do love weddings. Too bad there are none on the horizon in our fam.

Eric and Lindsay said...

I wish I looked that cute when I am upset! Haha babies can always pull it off!