That our little Emma is one?! We sure love her and are glad she is a part of our family. We couldn't have asked for a better first year with this little one.
The Glovers. We have been best friends since we met and feel like we are a perfect match! We are now a family of 6! We are just enjoying every day of our happy life.
8 comments:
Precious!!! I'm so glad to know that you know how I feel right now. Bittersweet day isn't it! Love ya!
SOOOO very cute!! Love you and happy birthday darling Emma!
OH how great it is to see all 12 of those pictures together. What a fun, darling little girl!!! Happy birthday Emma! Love you guys!
Adorable little bug! Hard to believe she's really One!
oh my gosh she is so stinking cute! I love her! happy birthday to her!
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Emma! We love you!
She's so dang cute! Can't wait to meet her!!
Love the picture progression! Happy BD Emma! xoxo
Post a Comment