Friday, January 14, 2011

Jazz & Walking

A couple of weeks ago, Todd and I were invited to go to the Jazz game with our Brother-in-law Mark and his daughter Hannah.  A great time is always in store at the Jazz games (unless they lose) but it is even better when you get to sit on the second row, right in front of the Jazz bench!  Todd felt like he was part of the team. Thanks again to the Watkins' for inviting us!  I enjoyed my mashed potatoes for dessert almost as much as the game.


Also, this is what Emma has been working on this week.

Please tell me you love Todd singing in the background as much as I do!

And here is a cute pic of the babe, for good measure.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe she's walking!! That's crazy! LOVE the wedding pictures! Sweet Emma girl being sad is cute now, but probably not so much then. :)

Caitlin said...

The last picture is precious. Her little grin and that headband... simply adorable. Way to make such a cute baby.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

What in the flippin heck! PUT A ROCK ON HER HEAD! She is TOO little to be walkin....so cute.

Emily said...

See Bronsen needs to learn from Emma. He just tries to run, he doesn't seem to have enough patience, so he just face plants! CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU

Allie Walker said...

Dont really know why there are no comments about Todd. Personally he was my favorite part of the whole post. Also you look like a twig....as always. LOVE YOU!

Laurie Marsh said...

Have to agree with Allie and you on Todd singing. HOORAY! WOW that baby is cute! Love you.

Gassers said...

Ok so I was commenting on the UCreate site to enter to win the Project Life giveaway, and I noticed a comment from Todd and Melissa... I wondered if it could be you so I clicked on it and there your blog was!

Hope you don't mind me looking! Emma is so adorable and you are a great blogger.