Emma can no longer be left alone in a room, especially the kitchen.
I was talking on the phone and walked into the other room for like 10 seconds and came back to that mess.
She was pretty proud of herself. Just don't look at her nose or the fact that she still isn't wearing real clothes that day. This may or may not have been after dinner.
Emma likes to keep me on my toes by just walking around the house making huge messes. She doesn't like to play with things, just likes to pull them out of where they go and then move onto something else. As much as I think this is a fun game, I wish she would only do it every other day. I will have to let her know how I feel, I am sure that will fix the problem.
In other news...the dog situation has been remedied. Everyone is welcome to my house now, you will no longer be attacked by said dog.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a little busy body! She's too cute! Yeah, have a good heart-to-heart with her about her messes, that will help. :)
What did you do to the dog?????
And I love Emma so much!
I feel proud that you were talking to me when this happened and I heard all about it :) I love her little tights she is wearing in that picture!
Post a Comment