Monday, March 7, 2011

One Year Pictures

We took Emma to get her one year pictures done about a month late.  My bad.  She just really doesn't like to get her picture taken, especially when I am paying for it.  She doesn't like to hold still for that long.  Luckily we only paid $4 for them so it is ok that there aren't too many great ones.  She was too busy doing things like this...





She is still pretty cute though, even if she doesn't want to smile for the camera.


11 comments:

Sarah Branca said...

She is darling! Love her in pink.

Laurie Marsh said...

All I'm sayin is that I love that little girl! I think the pictures are adorable! Like, melt my heart!

Laura said...

She's beautiful! How did you only pay $4?? Well done! I love the one where she's playing with the toole. :)

Laura said...

I mean *tulle

Rosalie Ringwood said...

I love that Baby sooo much!!! She's an angel! Love you

Tally Ringwood said...

Miss that face! she is soooo cute. Love you 3

Emily said...

MMMM she is so breathtaking (that is what Bronsen said) We love her! and her parents too!!

Andrew and Carly Child said...

What a cutie!!

Holley and Luke Burbank said...

so so so so cute!

Rachel and Eric said...

SOOO cute! I really hope you didn't make that bow or I'm going to feel dumb again.

Jemmily said...

Melissa....Can't believe how old she is!! Last time I saw you, (Kenz's wedding I think) she was inside you still!! So Cute!! I miss you!!