Emma slept in until 9:00 this morning. Bless her. She usually wakes up by 7:00. She missed her morning nap on account of waking up so late. I put her down a little over an hour early for her afternoon nap and now she is still asleep. Almost 4 hours later. Maybe this could be her new schedule. I think I would enjoy that. But as for today, I am bored and really wish she would wake up.
On a semi-related note. I will never understand why she always finds her way to the very corner of her crib. It never looks very comfortable to me.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love this, love her, love her side-ways sleeping, love you!
Oh my...CHERISH this time because let me just say that as soon as you have two, life gets a little crazy. Hopefully things will settle down here shortly. I have never seen anything so cute in my life as Emma in her little glasses.
McKenna always crams herself in the corner too. Maybe they still want to feel like they're sleeping in the womb. (Yes, she's still in her crib. Poor Ben gets the pack 'n play until we cave and buy her a big girl bed.) :)
but really, is there anything more sweet than a picture of a sleeping baby. Love that Emma!
Briggy does that same thing and sleeps right where Emma is in this pic. funny kiddos. she is precious and YAY for waking up at 9 o'clock
Post a Comment