Tuesday, February 21, 2012

3 Months

I can't believe 3 months have gone by already.  I wish time could just slow down for a little bit.




As always, Katelyn is such a joy in our family.  She is still just as chubby as ever and is full of smiles.  Mostly for her mom right after she has finished eating.  She loves her food.  I seriously think that I could kiss her HUGE cheeks all day long.  She still loves to lay on her changing table.  We can't quite figure that out but she is happiest there.  She is starting to hate her bouncer and swing unless she is really tried.  She loves to be held so she can look up and over your shoulder. 


 She was doing really well sleeping through the night (we are talking 10-11 hours without a peep) until she got sick and then she was back to waking up twice a night.  Sad day for me.  She is slowly starting to get better and is back up to 7-8 hour stretches so I really shouldn't complain too much.  It was just a rough couple of weeks for this mom who really loves/needs her sleep.


She is always trying to suck on her pointer and middle fingers and is constantly gagging herself with them.  She is turning into quite the little momma's girl and would be happiest if I spent the whole day holding her, which has caused a very rough jealous streak in her older sister who also thinks she needs her mom all the time.  I feel so loved.  We spend alot of our time looking like this...


Gotta love the super attractive Moby wrap.  And yes this picture was probably taken around 3:00 in the afternoon and I was still in my pajamas, that is how we roll around here.  I do change my clothes before Todd comes home most days.  Surprise Todd!  I bet you thought I looked that good all day long but usually I rock the scrubs for as long as possible.

While she is looking super chubby she is smaller than Emma was at this age.  She is mostly just all cheeks and still fairly skinny everywhere else in comparison.


We love Katelyn and think she gets more and more fun everyday!  Happy 3 months baby girl!


On a side note, I have a strong love/hate relationship with my phone.  Love it because it is handy to have around all the time to take pictures but hate it because they are not as good of pictures as the ones on the camera.  So sorry for the poor quality on 90% of these pictures.

5 comments:

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Oh I just love that little girl!! She is so darn sweet! I too want to kiss those little cheeks all day long!! Thanks for sharing! p.s. good thing you have that baby sling . . . be careful not to throw your back out! :)
I love you all

Laura said...

Holy smokes! That size difference between Emma and Katelyn is amazing! Super cute for sure! I love the PJs all day too and the "gagging herself" is pretty amusing. :)

Tally Ringwood said...

my new fave is the bumbo picture! so stinking cute. Love you guys

Doug and Leslie said...

Hahaha the picture of Katelyn and Emma together is so dang cute!! Emma was huge (but adorable) and Katelyn has the cutest skinny legs. So fun

Laurie Marsh said...

I love your girls so much! Really!!!! They are so cute and you and Todd are the best parents. Love you all!