A couple of Saturdays ago it was really nice outside so we decided to make our first trip out of the house without diapers for Emma (post to come soon, maybe) and go to the park. It was so nice to be outside and not have to wear coats! Everyone else had the same idea as we did so it was pretty crowded. Most of the little kids there were boys and Emma kept yelling to them "Hey, Boy! Watch me go down the slide!" She is so nice!
Emma is a BIG scared-y cat so it had to be documented that she finally crossed the bridge by herself.
Obviously Katelyn was enjoying her time at the park. Who doesn't love taking a nap in the warm sun?
I just had to put this picture on because I think she has the cutest tiny legs and bum.
And no matter what we do, her hair is always in her face! I love when it starts to get warm outside. I think we all suffered a tiny case of seasonal depression this winter, even though it was a mild winter. New babies keeping us locked up indoors aren't so fun. Maybe next time we will have a spring or summer baby. Or even a fall baby, any time but the winter is fine with me!
And in case you were wondering, we did make it through the whole outing without Emma having an accident. Whew, I was pretty nervous about that.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
All three of you have your hair done and look cute all the time. Very impressive.
My favorite is you and Emma going down the slide together!! And Emma's "jeaggins"! Adorable!
Love you all to death! Thanks for the update!
We want in on the next park outing!
Great job staying dry, Emma! But outside accidents are no prob. :) What a fun family outing!
I agree, darling legs and bum. That is all!
Post a Comment