Friday, March 23, 2012

Forts and Fun

 Todd and Emma built a fort the other day.  Emma thought it was pretty much the coolest thing ever.  Good thing she has a fun dad to do things like that with her, I always get a little claustrophobic under those things so I don't love to build them.


 Gotta love the static hair.


 Emma is still really into hide and seek.  Her hiding places are awesome sometimes.


 Only your face needs to be hidden for you to be hiding.  Although, the fact that she stayed in this spot long enough for me to take a picture is great.  Sometimes she forgets that we are trying to find her instead of the other way around.  As soon as I say 10 and start looking for her she will jump out and say "I found you!"  This is still a work in progress.


 Emma doesn't get to have all the fun, Katelyn gets to lay on the floor and chew on her fingers!  Sounds fun to me.  I love my babies in pajamas, I would leave them like that all day if it were acceptable.


 I have said it once, and I will say it again.  Those cheeks!!!


 Katelyn is very talkative lately.  I love to listen to her little voice all day long.  She is the cutest!  I am basically obsessed with her.

Days like these make me love being a mom to these two cuties!

2 comments:

Laura said...

The fort's in the way of the game. ;) Katelyn does have some delicious cheeks! We built a fort this week too!

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Love those babies! xoxo