Emma got a new bike over the weekend and is pretty excited about it. It took us a long time to decide if we wanted to get her a regular bike with training wheels or a tricycle. We decided on the bike because she was already almost too tall for all of the tricycles that they had at the store. I think she looks so cute on it!
While Todd was outside getting it ready for her, she was inside telling me, "Mom, my new bike will be sooooo fun. I will just keep trying and do it all by myself. Keeeeeep trying." I guess she doesn't really need us for pep talks, she has got that covered.
Sometimes it is hard to find the pedals by herself.
Just making sure it is ok to actually move on this thing.
Feeling like a big girl! Her first excursion was to go get the mail. She mostly just does half of a pedal and then sits there and lets us push her. We are working on it though. She thinks that her helmet is pretty cool, thankfully. After she was done riding her bike she wanted to watch me ride mine. As I was riding up and down the street, every time I passed her she would yell words of encouragement to me. "Goooood job Mom! You are doing it all by yourself!" "Wow, Mom! You are a big girl. I am so happy for you!" "Mom, you look soooo good." There is nothing like having a two year old boost your self esteem and make you feel good about your bike riding skills. She is the best!
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WHAT THE DEVIL! I am so in love!
Hooray for Emma!! She is so big!
I think pedaling is pretty hard for wee ones. :) I love her helmet too. She's such a good cheerleader for you.
She is SO cute melissa! What a fun time of life! Way to go Emma!
Ha ha - I'm so glad she loved your bike riding skills. She kills me
Way to go Emma! What a great bike rider. AND congratulations Melissa on being a great bike rider too, Emma said so!!!! Love you guys!
Oh your girls are adorable! love love love them!
Sweetest little peanut EVER! We love that girl!
So cute!!
Post a Comment