Thursday, August 8, 2013

6th Anniversary

July 19th was our 6th Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe that it has already been six years, but at the same time it seems like it should be longer than that because I feel like I have known Todd forever.  In fact I don't really remember what my life was like before him.  I will spare you all the mushy details but just know that I really love him and think he is the best friend, husband, and dad ever! Can't wait for the rest of our lives!

Todd surprised me and took me to the mall and let me go on a little shopping spree for my gift.  It was seriously the best. I have a hard time spending money on myself so it was nice to finally get some new clothes!  I printed off our family scrapbooks (aka this blog) since we have been married and finally converted all of our family home videos to DVD as my gift to him.  His gift was much better.

Following our tradition we went to eat at The Garden since that is where we ate before he proposed.  Miley got to join us on our date and was a trooper shopping for as long as we did and eating in the car multiple times.



I love you, Todd! Thanks for a great day, even though you made me take this really awkward picture at dinner.

4 comments:

Doug and Leslie said...

Oh man, I thought about you guys on (or close to that day - can't remember) and then I totally forgot. Happy Anniversary!! :)

Dantzel said...

6 years! I feel like there's no way it's been that long. Love you guys!

Emily said...

6 years! Thanks for paving the way for us ;)

Laurie Marsh said...

makes me love Todd even more. Good job on the anniversary!!!!