Kimberly and Jace got married on July 31st! It was such a great day and we had a good summer getting ready for the wedding. Kimberly had lots of fun showers that I got to go to with her. I love everything about weddings so I had fun watching her open all of her presents. I had to miss one of them because it was on the same day that Miley was born but was able to go to the rest.
 |
| Jace's ward shower |
 |
| Liz Felix with Kimberly and me at the Nelson Family shower |
 |
| Emma really loved helping Kimberly and Jace open their presents. |
|
The Thursday before they got married Kimberly was able to go through the temple for the first time. It was great to be able to go with her. Todd was nice and picked the girls up from his brothers house and took them home to put them to bed by himself so I could go out to eat with my family after.
The night before the wedding we had the wedding dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was such a fun night and I only cried once when I was speaking and once during their "Love Story" video so I was pretty proud of myself.
 |
| We totally look related right? |
 |
| Just hanging out with my two best dates! |
The next morning was the wedding! We had to wake up bright and early to be at the temple on time. I always get stressed that I am going to miss everything but we got there with about 5 minutes to spare. My dad was able to seal them which was so great, he did an awesome job. Kimberly looked so beautiful all day. In fact I had strangers stop me to tell me how pretty she was. I thought that the girls looked so so so cute in their outfits for the reception. I am mad at myself now for not taking more pictures of the day. Hopefully the ones her photographer took of our family turn out because I didn't take one of all of us together.
Waiting for them to come out of the temple.
First picture as husband and wife! (plus their photographers head, I guess his picture is more important that mine.)
At the reception!
 |
| Kimberly with all of her nieces! So cute. |
 |
| Emma is really good at holding Miley... |
Congrats Kimberly and Jace! We love you both and had a great time celebrating your big day with you!
4 comments:
Best day! So so happy for them and hello you and krimmy totally look like twins...hehe
You are such a wonderful and beautiful Sister!! Thanks for the great post! The one of you on the grass with your girls is my fav!! So Blessed!! xoxoxo
Great post and pictures! You are THE BEST big sister ever! I love you dear Melissa! You are awesome!
Such great pictures! Hooray for weddings!
Post a Comment