Miley is three months old! We just really love her and the happy baby that she is turning into. The first few months of her life were a little rough but she is a great baby now and we love watching her grow!
She loves to sit in her bouncer and swing. She is starting to be really vocal and will talk and laugh the most when she is sitting in one of these at night and you are sitting in front of her talking. It is just about one of the cutest things ever to hear her laugh.
She got her first shots and was pretty upset about it most of the day but we still managed to get a few smiles out of her. I love how babies smile with their whole bodies and not just their face. Too much excitement to be contained in such a tiny person.
Because we are on the go a lot running Emma to and from school, and just doing general errands, Miley has gotten really good at falling asleep wherever. When she is tired, she is tired and she doesn't care where she is.
I still can't decide who she looks like. It changes almost every day. Sometimes I think she looks a lot like her sisters when they were younger but then sometimes she just has her own look. Sometimes she looks like Todd and sometimes she looks like me. She surely doesn't have as much hair as her sisters did.
She was trying really hard for a while to suck her thumb, but I think she has moved on from that. I can't decide if I am happy or sad about that but she still really enjoys to suck on both of her hands which she does quite often. Or she will just hold her hand together and rest them on her belly. It is pretty cute.
Todd is the ultimate baby whisperer in our family and she loves it when he holds her the most but she saves her biggest smiles for me. She gets really excited whenever she hears either of our voices and if she is laying on her back will always start kicking her left leg really hard. Bath time continues to be one of her favorite times. We bathe her in her baby tub on our bathroom counter, and she just likes to stare at herself in the mirror the whole time.
Her sisters continue to include her in all of their tea parties. They are grooming her to be a princess just like them when she gets older. She loves when they pay any type of attention to her, except for maybe when they want to hold her. That only lasts for about 45 seconds before she starts getting upset. They are usually done after that long anyway, so it all works out ok.
The last three months seem to have flown by when I look back but some of the days pass by really slowly. We love all of our girls so much and love to see them change and grow each day. Miley brings us a lot of happiness and helps remind me to slow down every once in a while and just lay on the floor to play with her, because that is more important than getting the ironing done! We love you, Miley!
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cutest 3 month old baby in the world!!
I love her! And in a few of those pictures I can totally see you. Which is so crazy to me. She was seriously Todd's twin when she was first born. I miss you guys!
Hooray for Miley! She is growing up so fast! Such a sweetheart! Can't wait to get my hands on all 3 of your little princesses! I love the tea party pic! Just adorable! Love you all
WHAT???? 3 Months!!! That is hard to believe. Wow she is a cutie! I love the pictures and your darling family. What a great mom you are!
Hooray for happy pleasant babies! She's so so cute!!
Post a Comment